Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What 2011 Sox Coverage Will Be Like

2011 Boston Red Sox coverage on Boston Sports Junior is going to be excellent.  We will post about most games, probably get a feed for the scores onto the blog, and write articles about the season often.  I think we may be doing some summer coverage.  But here is the best thing to look out for: a live blog! We will be doing a lot of live blogging this season, and I think we may even do a few live blogs from Fenway games, or from Spring Training games if I end up going down there.  These live blogs will be posted after a game, because we'll be writing it on paper from the ballpark, but we will have more frequet Twitter updates this season. This is because we'll have game scores to report.  Look out for Twitter updates we'll post from the game when we're there.  I think we may add a few other Sox-coverage features to BSJ this coming season, so be aware and keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator