Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Interesting Question

This is something that really intrigues me, and I think that this would be a very nice idea.  This is part of a live chat done on mlbtraderumors.com today.  I didn't ask this question, and I am pasting this from their website.  Thank you to "The real SPAN" and Ben Nicholson-Smith.  The disclaimer here is that I do not take credit for this idea or the answer and am only intrigued by it.  Please not that Meek and Hanrahan are some of the league's top relievers.  Hanrahan, for instance, struck out 100 men in 69 innings in 2010, according to mlb.com.  Source: mlbtraderumors.com


3:40
[Comment From The real SPAN] 
Does Scutaro have potential fit with the Pirates?
3:41
Ben Nicholson-Smith: 
I think he'd be a good fit for them, no question. Wonder who the Red Sox ask for. Meek? Hanrahan?

1 comment:

  1. Please note Hanrahan and Meek are some of the league's top relievers.

    ReplyDelete

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator