Saturday, December 25, 2010

Game Tapes and Jerseys

I am thrilled to announce that I am currently wearing a Daniel Bard jersey that I received for Christmas.  It's beautiful, and I'm really very proud to wear it in appreciation of Boston's favorite fireballer.  On a different note, I also got a Pedroia jersey this Christmas, which equally thrills me.  I have gotten an enormous amount of baseball-related gifts this Christmas.  I have the game tapes everyone, coming up soon will be reviews of the Cardinals 2006 title games and likely the 2001 Diamondbacks title games.  Merry Christmas to you all, as it's late and nearing the end of Christmas day (I always stay up late when I'm at my grandparents' house).  It's been a fun 2010 guys, but I think that 2011 bodes better for my Sox; thus, 2011 should end up being a better year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator