Saturday, December 25, 2010

Fessy Baseball: I Encourage You To Enlist

I have a distinct feeling that this year in Fessy Baseball is going to be a fantastic one.  I really do.  I think I'll perform well, which is really a total miracle, and I think most of my teammates will too.  This year we are going to play with upgraded baseball maturity; we can steal, bunt, hit and run.  Our field this year is full-size.  We'll be hitting, fielding, running, pitching.  I'm completely certain that we will have a fantastic tieme.  I'm thinking about April in the middle of December on Christmas Day, but I can feel April already.

I encourage you to enlist in the JVA 1 or JVA 2 squads, and I appeal hopefully to Noah Nunnelly and the Voghel twins to stay on the JVA squads.  We need you! If you are a JVA player, please appeal to these players if you want to, something must be done to keep them on JV.

Here's to April, coming from December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator