Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

I'm sitting here in my living room, and we're about to go another decade.  I've seen another year pass.  We are one step farther down the road to our future. This is a future that holds promise and darkness, as the future always does.  It is the future in Boston that is of massive importance to me, to New England, to that unrecognized nation.  Red Sox Nation.  When Fenway Park opens once more in April, there will be a new team on new grass.

I sit here, far removed from the disaster that was 2010 Boston baseball.  I am wearing an Adrian Gonzalez shirt now.  Upstairs, there is a Carl Crawford shirt that belongs to me.  In April, I will watch something more exciting than anything I've ever watched before.  It is again 2004, it is again magical.  I am ready.  You are ready.  We are ready.

Welcome to 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator