Thursday, November 11, 2010

Could Pedroia Have Hit 20 Bombs if He Hadn't Gotten Himself Injured?

Let's think about this. Pedroia had 12 homers when he got himself onto the DL on August 20. If he had 3 or 4 more homers in the remaining days of August, and had 4 or 5 in September, then he would have hit the 20 home run plateau, which is something that I had thought might happen to him for a while. I had also thought that that would make him a superstar; he does have power.
I really have missed Dustin this year, and I cannot wait to see him back on the field next season. Lovely performance Dustin, 20 homers would be awesome!

Highlights (my inspiration): Numerous mlb.com links.
Stats: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?playerId=6393
More Inspiration: Born To Play, by Dustin Pedroia and Edward Delaney. Reading it gave me the idea to get back up to date on Dustin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator