Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Good Movie That Features Fenway

I watched Field of Dreams for the first time on Saturday night; it is truly an excellent movie.  It features Kevin Costner, who, by the way, helped do the introductions of the All-Century Team at the Fenway All-Star Game in 1999 (I know that because I watched the tape off iTunes).  The movie also features Shoeless Joe Jackson (oooo!) and other former White Sox stars.  It also features other baseball legends that I didn't recognize.  The baseball field Costner constructs in the middle of Iowa is truly beautiful and the story is very inspiring.  I highly recommend this movie; it's baseball-related , but it's much more than that.
Nicely, it features a very nice scene at Fenway with a bit of humor; we also see Boston, in all it's beauty. 
It's a nice pick, so check it out.

Sources: wikipedia, 1999 All-Star Game Tape, Field of Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator