After a very lengthy absence from BSJ due to schoolwork, posters Sam Denomme (Me) and Harry Bro (Ginger) will try our best to keep you updated with a summer edition for the Boston Red Sox. We will also analyze the Bruins' season and their trip to the highly regarded Stanley Cup for the first time since 1990 (they haven't won it since 1972). We will post on the Celtics and their own championship run. We will also analyze the NBA Finals (Heat vs. Mavericks). And over the summer while fellow poster Jason Robbins will be at camp most of the time, Harry and I will make posts on the Boston Red Sox and analyze any in-season acquisitions. I will also post my essay I wrote for English class evaluating the Red Sox's offseason moves. All this and more coming up in the next few weeks for BSJ! Our school will be out in the next week, and when our finals are done, we will make these posts. Have a good summer!
PCE, Sam.
No comments:
Post a Comment